It's me...It's me!!!!

It's me...It's me!!!!

Goofy Miss Lydia

Goofy Miss Lydia
She gets her silliness from me!

Little Miss Lucy

Little Miss Lucy
Totally has my cheeks!

Monday, March 15, 2010

To sweat or not to sweat...that is the question??

Well one of the awesome side effects of RSD is extreme sweating....extreme doesn't describe it properly. If sweating were a sport or a competition, I'd be America's Next Top Mop. I have to decide daily whether or not if I can handle moving off of my chair or getting out of bed not just because of the pain but also if I feel like dehydrating. Today I attempted to pick up Lydia's room and fix her some lunch, I'd like to say her peice of pizza was soggy because I nuked it in the microwave, but hey the jig is up...my daughter consumed sweat for lunch. Gross, I know...but hey it is what it is...lol. I sat outside for a while in a tank top, now I know I am a Minnesotan and as soon as it gets nice out we approach the world with t-shirts and shorts. But 50 degrees and a tank top is a little extreme, but hey at least being outside dryed my hair a little quicker. Not to mention giving the term B.O. a run for it's money. I definately don't smell like a pretty girl anymore...more like a burly long haul trucker that showers at pit stops once a month. Scary, but true. Ha! I try to find a positive in each of my symptoms and my conclusion to this is...I'm not sweating, I am deep conditioning my hair. After all your own oils are the best treatment for dry hair. (Which is another side effect with RSD...dry, brittle hair that grows like a weed and falls out all the time.) Stay tuned for that blog entitled: Hair today..gone tomorrow, lol! Hope you are all well :)
Love and Hugs,
Chrissie

1 comment: