It's me...It's me!!!!

It's me...It's me!!!!

Goofy Miss Lydia

Goofy Miss Lydia
She gets her silliness from me!

Little Miss Lucy

Little Miss Lucy
Totally has my cheeks!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Hair today, Gone tomorrow


Well this is my much anticipated blog about my hair. My hair, once a muse for my creativity, now is falling out and breaking off like crazy. Hair is my thing, mine, yours, strangers, etc. Especially those people you see in walmart who are desperate for a makeover, I fantasize about what I'd do for them in my salon chair (colors, foils, cuts, and wax...oh definately wax!) But now my once beautiful thick blonde hair is now gone. Even when it was short it was soooo thick and luscious! It was my thing! So for quite a while now it has been falling out and now breaking off. It's due to my circulatory system. Damn the circulatory system! LOL!! So now I have decided to chop it! It was way fun and so empowering to say goodbye to my broken thin ends. I knew I was risking my hair looking even more patchy and thin, but I decided to go for comfort over vanity. Shocking I know...Vanity runs in my genes. All of the women in my family put our looks first. We definately have that "pretty" gene going on. My sister has it on steriods...she is GORGEOUS!! But mom and I figure once it's really bad that I am gonna get "wiggy" with it. My grandma is ready for one too, so we are gonna go shopping for one (or two or three) together. I've got to save up though because human hair wigs arn't cheap. I know I am frugal, but when it comes to my hair, synthetic just won't due. So hopefully I can get a couple cute styles. I am thinking definately one has to be curly. I've always wanted naturally curly hair, I've always been jealous of those girls with some kink! *wink* Ha Ha!! So my positive for this is: I get to learn a whole new facet of beauty...wig styling. I know it doesn't sound that glamourous, but hey I'll take what I can get..lol!!
Love and Hugs
Chrissie

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair cut! Makes me want to go short.....but I'm still not quite ready yet. I even like this cut better then the one you had when Lydia was born. Thinner hair works for this style. Rock it out, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - think how easy it will be to get ready in the morning with a wig. No blowdrying, curling all day, just pop it on and you're ready to go. I hope, now that I think about it, I know nothing about wigs. But Mary Kay wore one all the time and she always looked great!

    ReplyDelete